Writing Business Message
Based on what you’ve learned about writing business messages thus far, choose ONE of the prompts below to write a letter. Please be sure that your letter:
- is in block format with justified left and jagged right margins (see the example on p. 142 of your textbook)
- is written in 12 pt. font
- uses the “headline style” for the subject line
- adopts the “you” attitude
- maintains standards of etiquette
- emphasizes the positive
- uses bias-free language
- is free of grammatical and mechanical errors
- is well organized
- uses creative details for content (name of company, type of product, product features, etc.)
- is no more than one page.
1. Your company has purchased products from a certain supplier on a regular basis. Lately, however, the orders have been improperly filled, and some items have even been damaged. Write a letter to your supplier to address this issue.
2. A review of your customers’ (or clients’) activity shows that many account have been inactive for a year. Write a letter to your customers (or clients) inviting them to return, reminding them of your company’s advantage.
The completion of this assignment should meet the following Student Learning Outcomes:
- Exhibit the qualities of good professional writing and document design
- Exhibit awareness of the special needs of the business/professional
- Apply skills in word processing applications
- Apply skills as thorough proofreaders.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.