West Virginia University Nicotine Addiction Exploratory Research Essay
There are already 5 stakeholders uploaded below.
An excellent Exploratory Research Essay:
- Provides well-articulated evidence toward an argument from multiple relevant perspectives–works to move toward a more complex understanding, beyond an either/or argument
- Articulates a cogent and thoughtful thesis that is visible throughout the paper
- Considers an audience of 5 relevant (one can be you) stakeholders and writes with that audience in mind
- Incorporates a balanced range of evidence, including statistics, facts, expert sources, stakeholder voices, and personal experience
- Is well-organized with an engaging introduction, clear and focused paragraphing that meaningfully connects readers back to the thesis, and a conclusion that effectively closes the paper
- Integrates several reliable and credible voices (at least 5), using clear referencing, with signal phrasing and integration of quotes, summaries, and paraphrases
- Is correctly formatted in MLA format, including parenthetical citations and works cited page with a minimum of 8 sources (2 peer reviewed sources, 6+ up to you)
- Has no distracting errors in standard academic English
- 1000 to 1250 words
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.