US HIstory to 1877 Search for a Form of Government
- Read Federalist 10 (Links to an external site.)
- Read the Articles of Confederation (Links to an external site.)
- Skim United States Constitution (Links to an external site.)
- Watch: The Constitution, the Articles, and Federalism (Links to an external site.)
- Complete the table and answer the following prompts:
- Fill Out the Table: Articles of Confederation v. The Constitution (Links to an external site.)
- How does Hamilton define “faction” in Federalist 10? (Links to an external site.)
- In 4-5 paragraphs, and using all the material used in preparation for this assignment, write a reply to James Madison explaining if you agree or disagree with his perspective on the best form of government for the United States to protect individual liberties.
- Your assessment submission must include the following:
- Correct grammar, spelling, and complete sentences.
- All components of the prompt need to be addressed.
- The response to the main prompt should have no fewer than 300 – words.
- The response to the main prompt needs to be specific and demonstrate that you have some mastery of the readings and the information in your own chart.
- Use specific examples to illustrate claims and make sure to cite the source.
- Always use your own words.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.