Trinity University Guideline for Selecting Reading Materials Presentation
I’m working on a writing report and need an explanation to help me learn.
It can be power point or essay. Design a Reading program for your classroom.
- How long will it last every day (20 mins per group
- How will the time be divided up? ( 3 groups per day)
- Who will be involved? 2 Para professionals & gen education
- How many students are in the class (Be realistic 20)
- While in small group instruction, what will the other children be doing? ( technology, writing, independent work)
- How will you teach them to read?
- How much silent reading will be done? 10 minutes
- How will you know if they are really reading silently?
- What assessments will you use to monitor student progress? informative assessements ( jounals, exit tickets) teacher observations, flip grid etc)
- Will there be any read alouds, if yes, who will do it? Para professional will do the read alouds on the second through 5 day of cycle. The general educator will do read alouds the first day.
- For how long?15-20 minutes
- What will be read? Text based on the curriculum guide
Be sure to include new innovative ideas that you have learned over the past
7 weeks. Site the resources you will incorporate into your classroom
reading program. Be creative and give as many details as possible.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.