Trident University Developing a Literature Review Discussion
I’m working on a writing Dissertation and need support to help me understand better.
Write 1000 words. We are in success of getting the material for our literature review chapter.
During Module 3, you will proceed to implement your source-gatheringstrategy by collecting or at least examining and recording the keysources that you will be citing in your literature review. It isexpected that you may need to modify your strategy in some ways, if youare having difficulty obtaining the kind of information you seek. Duringthis module, you want to assemble the bulk of the material you put intoyour literature review. You will also begin to develop paragraphs forthe review as you read and review your sources and fit them into theproposed structure of your review.
As your SLP submission for this module, you are to prepare a shortpaper describing your success thereof in obtaining materialsthat you need and your success or lack thereof in finding within thesources the support material you need for your draft (quotations, etc.)You need to include at least one sample paragraph from your literaturereview draft that you are assembling, in which you use sources for thepurpose of reviewing literature. The aim of this part of the submissionis to show that you can in fact construct a suitable literature reviewparagraph based around your sources.
You should also include any additional information about the progressof your project overall, including difficulties that you might befacing, changes that might need to be made in your draft, and any helpthat you might need from your instructor as you move toward a completedraft of the literature review.
SLP Assignment Expectations
Length: The written component of this assignmentshould be 4 pages long (double-spaced) without counting the cover pageand reference page.
Organization: Subheadings should be used to organize your paper according to the questions.
Grammar and Spelling: While no points are deductedfor minor errors, assignments are expected to adhere to standardguidelines of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence syntax.Points may be deducted if grammar and spelling impact clarity. Weencourage you to use tools such as grammarly.com and proofread yourpaper before submission.
As you complete your assignment, make sure you do the following:
- Answer the assignment questions directly.
- Stay focused on the precise assignment questions. Do not go off ontangents or devote a lot of space to summarizing general backgroundmaterials.
- Use evidence from your readings to justify your conclusions.
- Cite at least five credible resources.
- Reference your sources of information with both a bibliography and in-text citations. See the Student Guide to Writing a High-Quality Academic Paper,including pages 11-14 on in-text citations. Another resource is theWriting Style Guide, which is found under My Resources in the TLCPortal.
Your assignment will be graded using the following criteria:
- Assignment-driven Criteria: Student demonstrates mastery covering all key elements of the assignment.
- Critical Thinking/Application to Professional Practice:Student demonstrates mastery conceptualizing the problem, and analyzinginformation. Conclusions are logically presented and applied toprofessional practice in an exceptional manner.
- Business Writing and Quality of References: Studentdemonstrates mastery and proficiency in written communication and useof appropriate and relevant literature at the doctoral level.
- Citing Sources: Student demonstrates mastery applying APA formatting standards to both in text citations and the reference list.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.