The Relationship Between Suicide Rate and Average Income Discussion
Culminating Project Part II: The Research Problem and Purpose Statements
Briefly describe the topic of your doctoral project, state the research problem and purpose, and explain why others would be interested in the outcomes of the study. Conduct literature review. Submit your work for evaluation and feedback.
Here are the specific instructions:
- Topic: Identify research topic that interests you.
- Problem: Identify and provide a brief description of an organizational problem, a management dilemma, or an opportunity for improvement.
- Literature Review: Conduct literature review to determine what is already known about the problem, what is unknown, and what new information the investigators want us to find.
- Significance of the problem: Defining the problem, offers the foundation and rational for the significance of the study. Explain, why others would be interested in the outcome of your doctoral project.
- Purpose: Describe the purpose of the project by (a) pointing to the fact that there is some dissatisfaction with the current knowledge/practice, (b) defining a goal of the project, (c) suggesting who will benefit, and (d) describing the overall project design and potential outcome. In other words, the purpose statement explains how the new solution the doctoral project is expected to produce (Latham, 2014).
- View the video, “How to write a Problem Statement” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTH-AxR_OfM [18:09]
- View the video “ How to write a purpose statement for my dissertation” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj4GGzrCJm8 [27:27]
- View the video, “What are Scholarly and Peer-Reviewed Articles” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDBGzKXoFis [3:26]
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.