Technology in Education
PLEASE USE THE ATTACHED MINI-PROPOSAL FOR THIS.
This week, you will be completing a final research proposal for the course. The following components should be included within your quantitative research proposal:
- The statement of the problem, the purpose of the research, the research question(s), and hypotheses from the previous assignment showing evidence of the use of feedback from the previous assignment.
- A new two-page research methods section that explains the following components:
- Describe and justify the type of quantitative research design employed to address the research question.
- Describe the population and the sample participants for your study. Be sure to show clear evidence that you know the difference between populations and samples in research.
- Summarize how the data will be collected by naming and describing your proposed research instruments.
- Indicate how validity and reliability will be supported.
- Describe how the ethical treatment of the sample participants will be ensured, any additional ethical issues in need of consideration, and any limitations of the study.
Be sure to include only peer-reviewed primary source research articles.
Length: 4 pages, not including title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 5 peer-reviewed resources.
Your proposal should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.