Strayer University Evaluating Access Control Methods Discussion
I used another instructor for this assignment and I got this from my instructor
100% Safe Assign score. Could you explain how you have produced the paper. Please drop me an email note. I have placed a temporary zero in the grade book until then. I see paragraphs of text borrowed from public sources as is. For your information, the best way to reduce the Safe Assign score is to paraphrase and write in your own sentences. You have until (11/24) 11:59 PM EST to re-work your assignments and submit.
I need someone to read the instructions below and make the correction on the attachment.
Imagine that you are the Information Systems Security Specialist for amedium-sized federal government contractor. The Chief Security Officer(CSO) is worried that the organization’s current methods of accesscontrol are no longer sufficient. In order to evaluate the differentmethods of access control, the CSO requested that you research:mandatory access control (MAC), discretionary access control (DAC), androle-based access control (RBAC). Then, prepare a report addressingpositive and negative aspects of each access control method. Thisinformation will be presented to the Board of Directors at their nextmeeting. Further, the CSO would like your help in determining the bestaccess control method for the organization.
Write a three page paper in which you:
- Explain in your own words the elements of the following methods of access control:
- Mandatory access control (MAC)
- Discretionary access control (DAC)
- Role-based access control (RBAC)
- Compare and contrast the positive and negative aspects of employing a MAC, DAC, and RBAC.
- Suggest methods to mitigate the negative aspects for MAC, DAC, and RBAC.
- Evaluate the use of MAC, DAC, and RBAC methods in the organizationand recommend the best method for the organization. Provide a rationalefor your response.
- Speculate on the foreseen challenge(s) when the organizationapplies the method you chose. Suggest a strategy to address suchchallenge(s).
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, thestudent’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.The cover page and the reference page are not included in the requiredassignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze information security systems compliance requirements within the User Domain.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in security strategy and policy formation.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to informationtechnology audit and control using proper writing mechanics andtechnical style conventions.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.