Strategic Management in Improving the Performance Marketing Plan
- Target Market – Who is it?
- Marketing Mix
- Product Strategy
- Distribution Strategy
- Price Strategy
- Promotion Strategy
- Target Market
- Marketing Mix: (marketing mix or 4P’s of your SA)
- Product: describe in detail (packaging, features, contents, flavors, size etc.)
Place: distribution channel, (i.e. drug stores, internet, non-traditional retail outlets etc.) & extent of distribution, (i.e. national/regional/single market), which methods and why did you choose them?
Promotion: (advertising, PR, promotion, personal selling) which method or combination of methods did you choose and why, if advertising, which type of media and why?
- Pricing: (what is your pricing strategy and your rationale?)
- Target Market: (Who is it? Who will be buying your products or services?) Explain each section of the Marketing Mix for your company.
- Implementation Plan
- Evaluation & Controls
- Incorporate Christian worldview. Implement 1 biblical passage. In 100 words, choose appropriate scripture and discuss how that scripture fits into the development of your Marketing Mix.
Conclusions and Recommendations from a Christian Worldview.
- Implement 1 biblical passage. Conclude your marketing plans with God.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.