Building from our in-class Marketing Plan exercise, please answer the following, based on an on-campus, or nearby to campus cafe.
5 pts What is the name of your business?
5 pts What is your brand (think of your brand as a promise) / what does your brand stand for?
5 pts What is the personality of your brand?
5 pts What tone will your communications take?
15 pts. Who are your customers? Describe who they are, elements of their personas.
5 pts One:
5 pts Two:
5 pts Three:
20 pts — Provide a SWOT analysis for your business. Remember Strengths and Weaknesses are Internal to your company — you have control over them, Opportunities and Threats are external to your company—you can’t control them.
5 pts Strengths—
5 pts Weaknesses—
5 pts Opportunities—
5 pts Threats—
Discuss your Social Media Strategy
- 5 pts What platforms will you use?
- 5 pts What kind of media will go on each?
- 5 pts Who are you targeting with each?
- 5 pts What are your primary messages?
- 5 pts How often will you run them?
- 5 pts What is AB testing and how can you use it?
- 5 pts How would you engage/activate UGC?
- 5 pts Write a CTA:
References from HubSpot Academy
- Download slides
- Download transcript
- Blog post: How to Make an Animated GIF in Photoshop [Tutorial]
- Blog post: How Frequently Should I Post on Social Media?
- Template: The Social Media Content Calendar Template
- Article: 5 design formulas to create stand out social media content
- Guide: How to Define Your Brand’s Tone of Voice: Infographics & Examples
- Workbook: HubSpot Academy Social Media Workbook
- Website: Learn on the go. Subscribe to HubSpot on YouTube!
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.