*MUST READ DIRECTIONS* NO SECOND CHANCES!
Please read below statement:
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 04/12/22 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
Complete Case Study #6: Outcome Oriented Perinatal Surveillance found in the attachment. Students must address the following: Must include introduction and conclusion paragraphs
- Using the health problem analysis framework, illustrate how infant (and specifically neonatal) mortality rates are affected by “better babies or better care.”
- Describe the public health “science” underlying the Outcome Oriented Perinatal Surveillance System.
- Explain why the structure and process standards are not equal to quality care and better outcomes.
- Identify the aspects of perinatal networks and perinatal systems which influence the outcomes for referral hospitals. For community hospitals? Determine which level of hospitals likely merits the closest scrutiny.
- Determine which aspects of outcome-oriented regulatory systems place the regulators at risk and explain how.
- Which strategies are useful for gaining buy-in for new regulatory strategies?
- Determine if this case study reflect evidence-based public health and justify why or why not. If it does, classify which types of evidence (Evidence of what? Etiology/causation? Or effectiveness? Or adaptability of an intervention?) appear in this case study. Cite specific examples and explain how each fits into one of these categories.
- Assess which role, if any, do health disparities play in this case study?
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.