Nurture and Human Development Discussion
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, watch the video segment Nature Verses Nurture, and read Chapter 1: History, Theory, and Applied Directions.
The debate concerning the influence of inherited traits and abilities(nature) compared to the influence of environment (nurture) on humandevelopment has been argued for decades. For this debate, you mustdevelop a persuasive, research-based argument showing the extent towhich your assigned influence affects development. You must use at leasttwo Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)in addition to the course text to support your argument. Remember, youare arguing that either nature or nurture is the most importantinfluence on development. For assistance on how to write anargumentative post. The side you argue is based on your date of birth using the following guidelines:
- If your birthday falls between January and June, you will argue for nature.
- If your birthday falls between July and December, you will argue for nurture.- THIS ONE
You can give a text-based post but feel free to use one of these digital tools:
- Record a video in Canvas. Refer to the following helps guides for assistance: How Do I Record a Video Using the Rich Content Editor as a Student? (Links to an external site.) and the Canvas Video Submission Instructions (Links to an external site.).
- Make a multimedia poster. Refer to How Glogster Works (Links to an external site.) for more information.
- Create a video or a narrated PowerPoint presentation with Screencast-O-Matic (Links to an external site.). Please review the Screencast-O-Matic Quick-Start Guide (Links to an external site.) instructions to get started.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.