NUR4327 CBE Nursing Orientation, Resource Inserts Sheets
Your nurse manager has asked you to partner with the nurse educator that coordinates orientation for new nursing hires. The nurse educator suggests that the following areas (policy, economics, and legal) are not well-represented in nursing orientation materials and that your input would be welcome. You are told that the orientation materials should be brief, as they are part of the notebook that each nurse is given regarding hospital and nursing policies and procedures, as well as tips for best practice.
Prepare resource insert sheets for the nursing orientation manual that contains the following:
Part One – Policy Section
- Examines the importance of staying up to date with federal and state health policy.
- Provides resources for staying up to date.
- Illustrates ways nurses can get involved in the policy process.
Part Two – Economics Section
- Identifies key economic principles for nursing.
- Explains the concept of HCACPS Scoring and CMS payment.
- Summarizes ways nurses can be stewards of resources.
- Discusses the revenue sources and budgeting.
Part Three – Legal Section
- Identifies the basic principles of malpractice.
- Assesses best practices for avoiding nursing malpractice.
- Summarizes the State Board of Nursing Disciplinary Process and resources to find Nursing Practice Standards.
- Provides stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar in the nursing orientation resource insert sheets.
Guides & FAQs
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.