Module 4.13 and module 4.14
4.13 Assessment Quiz: Writing Process
4.14 Open Discussion: self Relfection
Self Reflexion and Self Examination
In this Module, you have gone through the writing process from beginning to end, and some tips about what to do and avoid in essay writing. Answer as many of the following that applies:
- How confident do you feel about what you have learned?
- What questions do you have about the material in this Module?
- What was easy for you?
- What did you struggle with?
- What did you learn about yourself, your goals, and your learning processes during this lesson?
- What changes and adjustment will you make to improve your performance and learning in the next Module, during the remaining semester, and overall?
- Look at the goals and changes you set in your last Self Reflection. Did you implement those changes? Why or why not?
- This is a credit/no credit discussion, meaning you are graded on participation, not quality.
- Be honest, and have an honest conversation with yourself.
- DO NOT summarize what you learned; concentrate on yourself and your confidence in how you learn.
- You will not be able to respond to other student’s post.
- A Rubric will be used to grade this assignment. To see it, click on the button with three dots.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.