MATH 125 American Intercontinental University Wallpaper Project at Home Discussion
In your own words, answer this unit’s discussion questions in a main post (recommended minimum 200 words), and respond to at least 2 peers’ postings (recommended minimum 75 words).
After you have reviewed the Assignment Details below, click the Discussion Board link under the My Work heading above to open the Discussion Board and make your post.
Use these videos for help on how to post to the Discussion Board:
Every day, people face problems at home, work, school, or in their community that they must solve. Think about your life from the past 2 weeks, when something did not work out the way you intended, such as your car breaking down, you running out of milk, or facing a scheduling conflict. A lot of them need you to use math to help solve the problem.
Share at least 1 problem that you encountered recently, and answer the following questions in your main post:
- What was the problem, and why it was difficult for you?
- How did you use math in trying to solve the problem, and what was the outcome?
- How would you approach in the problem differently next time?
Read the problems and solutions shared by your classmates. In your replies to others, you can share how you would have responded differently or suggest resources for this type of problem.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Discussion Board Reminders:
- Must have three posts: A Main Post and two replies to peers.
- First post: Either your main post or a reply to others must be posted before midnight CT (Central time) on Friday of each week.
- Second and third post: Must be posted on a different day from the first post.
- Connect to Content: At least one post must refer to course learning materials. See the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards for help with connecting to the content.
- Engaging in Class Discussions: For more information on making the most of your class dialog, review the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards.
|Assignment Criteria||Proficient Descriptor||Points|
Quality of Main Post
Student’s main post meets or exceeds the following requirements:
Response to Peers
Responds to a minimum of 2 peers (12 points per response):
Support from Learning Resources
|At least one post refers to course learning resources.||/3 pts.|
|Response is well-organized, clear, and free of grammatical and mechanical errors.
Posts demonstrate courtesy and respect for others.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.