LU Pedagogy Religious & Racial Discrimination in Early Church Worshipers Presentation
You will develop an 8-week course (8 modules) that is designed to be taught in the college setting. You are to select 1 of the following 3 topics:
- Developing a Theology of Worship
- Historical Developments of Worship
- Worship in the Early Church
For this project, you will develop the following materials:
- Module Overviews and Outcomes – Each overview must be at least 50 words. Each module must include at least 2 outcomes, each of which contain only 1 measurable verb. Reference the “Bloom’s Taxonomy” document for further direction on what constitutes a measurable verb.
- Syllabus – This must include the following sections:
- Lectures (8 total, 1 for each module) – Each lecture must be 3–5 pages and follow current Turabian format, including a title page, footnotes, and a bibliography. You must cite at least 3 scholarly sources in each lecture.
- PowerPoint Presentations (8 total, 1 for each module) – You must create a PowerPoint presentation to support each lecture. Each presentation must contain at least 5 slides.
- Basic course description – What is the purpose of your course?
- Course objectives – What will be accomplished by the end of your course? You must provide 4–7 objectives, each of which contain only 1 measurable verb.
- Textbooks/readings – Include bibliographic information for 6–8 relevant textbooks.
- Assignment instructions – You must provide general assignment instructions and set the course up on a 1,000-point scale.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.