Los Angeles Valley College Stress Health Management Essay
The Managing Your Stress Reflective Essay allows you to create a short, reflective essay which will allow you to demonstrate the variety of skills you have learned throughout this unit!
- Examine current stressors and how to effectively cope with or eliminate the sources of stress.
- Describe healthy ways of managing stress that fit your current lifestyle.
- Apply your knowledge of effective stress management techniques.
Follow the steps below:
- Identify at least three things you currently do to cope with stress that aren’t working or aren’t good for you.
- Identify healthy replacements for each of them, and write yourself a “stress-relief prescription” that you plan to follow for one week. Try to include one stress management technique to use every day. At the end of the week, respond to the following prompts in a short, reflective essay (1–2 pages):
- Which ineffective or unhealthy coping strategies did you set out to change and why?
- Which stress-relief techniques did you try during the week? Were any of them new for you? Which ones were most effective?
- How much do you think stress affects you in your current life at college? Do you feel like you have it under control or not? If not, what else might you do to reduce your stress level?
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.