Kentucky University Communication Essay
. I ask that you reflect on the course as a whole and write about what you’ve learned, what you still want to learn, and/or how you will use the information in this course moving forward. I am looking for at least 100-150 words, but no more than 3 paragraphs.
just put the things in paragraph I tried to answer the questions to be easier for you!
Details: To help get the gears moving I have provided a few prompts that you can use if you’d like. This is not necessarily a critique of the course (I do however, encourage you to do that anonymously on the course evaluation), but is meant to be reflective and beneficial for you (that is why it is pass/fail). I want you to have the freedom to engage and think about the material and how it relates to your life.
- What stood out to you in this course as important? That communication is not just talking it is also many skills that we have to have in our daily live
- What will you do with the information you’ve learned in this course?
- I will try to gain as much as I can of this skills so that I can use them in my live such as leading skills
- What was unexpected?
- I thought that the class is only to communicate (speak) without any assignments or quizzes and I didn’t know that there is many skills that I have to have before starting a communication
- How does the content mesh with you major or future career goals?
- My major is chemistry look about anything related please!
- How did the course address your initial goals statement you made during the first week of class?
- Where do you go from here
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.