IT117 Purdue Global University Web Hosting Companies Comparison Paper
You will research website hosting options and compare and contrast three possible hosting companies. You will explore the features as well as the cost of each company. This analysis will afford you the opportunity to become familiar with options available beyond the classroom. You will also include a short discussion about content managers and WYSIWYG authoring tools. Finally, you will conduct research to identify trends in website development.
- Identify three website hosting companies you would like to learn more about. Compare the features of the three hosting companies in a table. Include at least five features of each hosting company. Some examples of features include:
- Amount of space given
- Number of email addresses
- Number of domains hosted on one account
- Contract restrictions
- Templates or scripts available
- Shopping cart or other add-ons
- Write a summary below your table that identifies which of the three hosting companies you think is the best option and why.
- Identify a content manager and a website development application. List three advantages and three disadvantages of each approach to website development. Summarize your research, describing which tool you prefer and why.
- Research current trends in website development to include ways developers try to attract an audience and ensure fresh content. You will demonstrate effective strategies to find and document this research in a discussion of your findings. Following APA citation guidelines, you will ensure your discussion demonstrates the following:
- Effective use of paraphrasing
- Using information in ways that are true to original context
- Understanding of information in research material that is common knowledge versus information that is copyrighted requiring proper citation
- Ability to apply ethical reasoning to the use of published, confidential, and/or proprietary information
- The body of your paper should be 2-3 pages in length formatted per APA guidelines.
- Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard English (correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation) and should be free of APA formatting errors.
- Your paper should be double-spaced, using Arial, Courier, or Times New Roman 12-point font.
- Be sure to include a title and a references page per APA formatting guidelines.
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained, and the paper should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the assignment, you should follow APA citation style.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.