Conduct a literature search to select a quantitative research study related to the problem identified in Module 1 and conduct an initial critical appraisal. Respond to the overview questions for the critical appraisal of quantitative studies, including:
- Is this quantitative research report a case study, case control study, cohort study, randomized control trial or systematic review?
- Where does the study fall in the hierarchy of evidence in terms of reliability and risk of bias?
- Why was the study done? (Define the problem and purpose.)
- Were the steps of the study clearly identified?
- What was the sample size?
- Are the measurements of major variables reliable and valid? Explain.
- How were the data analyzed?
- Were there any untoward events during the conduct of the study?
- How do the results fit with previous research in the area? (This may be reflected in the literature review.)
- What does this research mean to clinical practice?
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.