Investigating the Career of an Academic or Advanced Researcher
For this week’s research paper, let’s start using your logistical skills in the South University Online Library. Look for practitioner-oriented publications that discuss the career of an academic or advanced researcher. The Chronicle of Higher Education and the Harvard Business Review are good places to start but cast a wide net across business disciplines.
- This assignment is different from normal; do not use peer-reviewed academic journals.
- You are investigating the work life and/or personal life of an academic or advanced researcher; however, you should not select one actual person’s life to investigate.
- Based on your review, synthesize at least 5 key insights about working in higher education and research. Support those insights with the articles from practitioner-oriented publications. Look for principles, best practices, and developmental ideas in your review.
- Propose the potential careers you believe would be a “best fit” for you, based on your research of multiple sources.
- Complete your response to this assignment in a 5- to 8-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- Name the document SU_BUS7000_W1_LastName_FirstInitial.doc
- By the due date assigned, submit the document to the Submissions Area.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.