Human Behavior Literature Review
Brief Literature Review (Final version)
Culminating Project Part IV: Brief Literature Review
This week you have to complete your literature review.
Level of Existing knowledge: At this stage, your literature review should be such that you are able to determine what is already known and documented about the research topic at hand so that it is clear where you are going with your particular research.
For the purpose of this assignment consider the following:
- Review and analyze peer-reviewed literature on your topic.
- Include a brief summary of the key theories and findings that relate to the issues described in your doctoral project.
- State what is the level of existing knowledge.
- Reference each study and provide in-text citations following APA 6th style.
- Submit your work for evaluation and feedback.
- View the video, “Literature Reviews: An Overview for Graduate Students” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2d7y_r65HU [9:38]
- View the video, “How to Read Academic Research” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvnUojPCftk [11:43]
- View the video, How to Read a Scholarly Article” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SmOq6gENPM[2:34]
- View the video, “How to Create a Table for a Literature Review Summary” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4jeDG0Cbvw [3:20]
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.