HUM 101 WU Week 5 How did Christianity Shape Culture in Medieval Europe Questions
Choose one question to respond to from Ch. 5 and one question from Ch. 6.
CH. 5 Questions:
- What distinctive cultural traditions and peoples contributed to the formation of the West?
- What cultural landmarks best reveal the synthesis of Germanic, Greco-Roman, and Christian cultures in the era known as the early Middle Ages?
- After reading about “The Age of Charlemagne,” what aspects of his reign do you find most significant?
- Discuss the development of books in Eastern and Western cultures during the Middle Ages.
- What was life like for medieval serfs in the European feudal system?
- What landmarks of the Tang and Song dynasties do you find most significant?
- How did Chinese civilization in the era of the Tang and Song dynasties differ from European civilization at the time?
Ch. 6 Questions
- What are some factors that led to the development of a new middle class in medieval Europe?
- How did Christianity shape culture in medieval Europe?
- What are the similarities and differences between Romanesque and Gothic architecture?
- What cultural landmarks arose during the age of Christianity in medieval Europe?
- What cultural landmarks arose during this time period (the eleventh through thirteenth centuries) in India, China, and the Muslim world?
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.