HUM 101 Walden University Week 14 Existentialism and Anti Colonialism Discussion
Aim for a posting of at least three paragraphs and a minimum of 200 words. As always, strive to move the discussion forward with your replies to your group members.
- All discussion postings and replies must be your original work. See the course plagiarism policy regarding the consequences of committing any act of plagiarism in this course.
Choose one question from Questions 1 – 4. Everyone will also respond to Question 5. This means that you will answer a total of two responses.
- Existentialism, the quest for equality, and information-age technology are three themes in this chapter. What are some of the landmarks generated by each?
- Why do we call the decades from the middle of the twentieth century to the present the “information age”? What landmarks characterize this age?
- What are the major differences between the arts of the first half of the twentieth century and those of the last sixty years? How has technology affected these changes?
- How have existentialism, anti-colonialism, and the quest for personal freedom influenced the landmarks of the last fifty years?
Also, respond to this question with a paragraph or two.
5. After learning about the humanities contributions through the past six centuries, what is your personal evaluation of the contributions of the arts, including literature, visual arts, philosophy, and music, to society and culture since WWII?
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.