HSC 3243 Teaching Project Case Study
Final Project Instructions
1. Choose a well-focused topic that you can teach colleagues in the short time period. Include the title slide, goal and objectives slide, at least 13 slides of instruction, reference(s) slide(s), and assessment questions (at least 17 slides total).
Anatomy is too broad a topic; however, the Anatomy of the finger bones would be fine.
Radiology would be too broad but proper positioning for a mammogram may be fine.
Rule of thumb: Be able to teach a focused topic thoroughly in a 20-25 minute class. Typically each slide represents 1-2 minutes of discussion (or more).
2. Write one goal and three specific learning objectives from the learner’s perspective (i.e., What will the student be able to do at the end of the presentation?) that you expect your audience to be able to accomplish after successfully completing your presentation. Each objective must include all three components of a learning objective (condition, performance verb, and criterion).
3. Your teaching method and materials will be the lecture/discussion using PowerPoint (or other presentation) software. Use the notes section to elaborate on the slide content. Include at least three images that support or enhance your topic.
4. Cite on the slides all resources used for your presentation. and provide a reference slide at the end. It is expected that you will use at least two professional peer-reviewed resources published within the past three years.
5. After the lesson but in the same PowerPoint (one or more slides), write three multiple choice, one true/false, and one short essay question. Multiple responses should have 4-5 response options. Include your intended answer with rationale for your correct answer. Make questions challenging, unambiguous, and related to learning objectives from Bloom’s REVISED taxonomy
6. Submit your Final Case Study Teaching Project presentation to this Dropbox.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.