HRM 5009 NCU Week 6 Management Effective Implementation Strategy Paper
Week 6 – Determine the Most Effective Implementation Strategy
Last week, you created a needs analysis to determine learning opportunities for an organization in the scenario. You will now take your needs analysis and develop an implementation strategy. Based on the learning opportunities you have decided upon, discuss your implementation strategy. This will be added to your report for the head of product engineering. Your report should include the following:
- A brief overview of the challenges and negative outcomes of the previous scenario.
- A brief summary of the positive outcomes you would like to achieve.
- A brief summary of your needs analysis with the gaps identified.
- A brief summary of the learning opportunities that will address the gaps.
- The implementation strategy. Be sure your strategy includes the following:
- Your implementation approach. For example, use a pilot test on voluntary subjects from the target population. If the training program is effective, roll it out to the entire target audience.
- Type of instruction, or combination of instructions. For example, facilitate eLearning webinars on improving technical skills when using Skype, and then hold live training on how to work with different cultures.
- For instructor-led training, discuss who would be the best person to deliver the training? Determine if that person should be internal or external, and then explain why.
Communication plan. How will the implementation strategy and scheduled due dates for what is done and by whom are communicated throughout an organization?
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.