Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
- Apply and analyze various concepts of problem solving in diverse contexts and business situations. (1.5 & 2.2)
- Identify and analyze different perspectives on understanding problems for different situations. (3.1)
- Demonstrate understanding of working with the problem owners and other stakeholders. (1.7)
- Log in to Saudi Digital Library (SDL) via University’s website
- On first page of SDL, choose “English Databases”
- From the list find and click on EBSCO database.
- In the search bar of EBSCO find the following article:
Title: “Are You Solving the Right Problems”
Author: Thomas Wedell-Wedellsborg
Date of Publication:January–February 2017
Published: Harvard Business Review
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.