Health Leadership System Development Addressing the Case of Ascension Case Study
No word count requirement, but please make sure all the requirements are fully met. I have attached a sample, but please do not use the same organization.
I need an outline by the end of the day today (8 PM pacific) and the full report completed within a day and a half.
Research existing integrated healthcare organizations and select an organization or set of organizations from any of the lists provided in the web links section below. Then, propose an integrated delivery system that incorporates a health plan, a hospital, a skilled nursing home, and an innovative healthcare delivery model that will meet the rising health demands of a large population of older individuals and the specific needs of your selected organization(s) by doing the following:
A. Summarize the following information regarding the geographical location of the selected organization(s) and the populations served, using primary research:
• geographic data
• demographic information
• population health information, supported by current health statistics
• priority health needs of the population served
Note: Use federal, state, and local sources for your research. You will be required to cite your sources according to APA style.
1. Analyze the selected organization’s existing capacity and current strategies to meet the health needs of your chosen population.
a. Discuss how the needs of the population in your target population group are not being met by the current system of healthcare delivery.
2. Discuss methods or tools that will be used to assess the need for an integrated delivery system.
B. Create a proposal for a new integrated delivery system by doing the following:
1. Describe the participating organizations, facilities, and/or programs of the new integrated delivery system (e.g., health plan, hospital, skilled nursing home).
2. Explain, using primary research, how the new integrated delivery system will meet the current needs of the population.
3. Evaluate how your new integrated delivery system will represent a shift from volume-based care to value-based care.
4. Discuss how you will customize any four strategies from the “Ten Must-Do Strategies” attachment for your new integrated delivery system.
5. Discuss which second-curve metrics would be most relevant in measuring the success of any newly implemented strategies from the attached “Your Hospital’s Path Second Curve: Intergration and Transformation.”
6. Analyze the financial advantages and disadvantages of transitioning to an integrated delivery system.
7. Describe each of the following operational components of your integrated delivery system:
• organizational structure
• governance structure
• financial management strategy, including how to manage costs
• workforce strategy
• health information technology strategy
• continuous quality improvement strategy
• clinical integration
• legal and regulatory review
8. Explain how the new integrated delivery system will maintain person-centered and whole-person care.
C. Discuss two to three operational challenges the organization will need to address for each of the following areas:
• care delivery
1. Discuss two to three operational opportunities the organization can leverage for each of the following areas:
• care delivery
D. Discuss how your proposed integrated delivery system aligns with the 10 principles from the attached “Ten Key Principles For Successful Health Systems Integration.”
E. Reflect on the lessons you learned about integrated delivery systems by completing this proposal.
F. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
G. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.