FU Capitalism vs Socialism Discusion
Prior to beginning work on this discussion,
- Read Chapters 1 and 2 of Macroeconomics: Private and Public Choice.
- Read Chapter 7 of Popular Economics: What the Rolling Stones, Downton Abbey, and LeBron James Can Teach You About Economics.
For this discussion,
- Define capitalism and socialism and provide examples of countries for both structures.
- Next, discuss why capitalism and socialism are currently being spotlighted in U.S. politics giving the pros and cons to each organizational structure. Be sure to be specific and give supporting facts, not just opinions.
- Finally, address the question: Does capitalism create wealth inequality and is this necessarily a bad outcome?
Your initial response should be a minimum of 200 words. apa format. please cite references
Gwartney, J. A., Stroup, R. L., Sobel, R. L., & Macpherson, D. A. (2018). Macroeconomics: Private and public choice (16th ed.). Retrieved from https://www.cengage.com
Tamny, J. (2015). Popular economics: What the Rolling Stones, Downton Abbey, and LeBron James can teach you about economics. Retrieved from https://www.redshelf.com
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.