Flesh and Blood Exhibition Essay
the exhibition is called Flesh and Blood and is on view in Seattle Art Museum right now.
12 point font, double space, about 5 pages long, remember to cite any relevant source.
your task is to write a reflection essay that clearly depicts:
1. the general organization of the Flesh and Blood exhibition (timeline of the Farnese family and history of Naples)
2. choose a specific work or theme of the exhibition as a focus for the essay
3. Analyzes the differences between exhibition and classroom presentation of chosen work or theme (how it is in real life vs in slides show)
4. Draws upon course readings and discussions in the analysis
5. Considers the audiences addressed in public exhibitions and university classes
I will provide photos from the exhibitions in the attached file later
For number 2 you have to talk about the influence of Caravaggio on these painters.
And there are only five works that we talked about in class and they are: Judith and Holofernes by Artemisia Gentileschi; Saint Jerome by Jusepe de Ribera; Druken Silenus by Jusepe de Ribera; Atalanta and Hippomenes by Guido Reni; Pieta by Annibale Carracci. And I will provide the readings on these artists too. Make sure to center the theme from two or three paintings from this list; and use other paintings from the exhibition only as comparison. But these paintings have to be the focus.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.