English unit 8 final paper
Follow the directions below for the completion of the conclusion and abstract assignment for Unit VIII. If you have questions, please email your professor for assistance.
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to complete your academic argumentative research paper.
Description: In this assignment, you will first write your conclusion; then, you will write your abstract. The following components are requirements of the assignment:
- Conclusion (150-200 words):
- Revisit the controversy.
- Emphasize the seriousness of the controversy.
- Answer the “So what?” question.
- Suggest a general solution (optional).
- Call for awareness/action.
- Leave the reader with a final thought.
- Abstract (200 words or less): For this assignment, you may not exceed 200 words.
- Restatement of the controversy (one to two sentences)
- Your thesis (one sentence)
- Reasons (three to four sentences)
- Conclusion sentence (one sentence)
- Add the conclusion and abstract to the rest of your paper so that you are turning in a complete research paper. The paper should include all of the following components (in order):
- Title page
- Literature review
- Body paragraphs
- References page
Example: Click here to access a full version of the partial paper shared in the assignment instructions in Units VI and VII. This is a real student example. It is not a perfect example for all grammar, syntax, or APA, though it is in very good shape. The goal of viewing this example should be to see the overall structure and content.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.