ENG 112 Northern Virginia Community Freedom of Speech in Social Media Discussion
I’m working on a english project and need a sample draft to help me learn.
The purpose of this assignment is enable you to formulate into writing your perspective on the research topic that you chose at the beginning of this module. Refer to the Overview of the Argument Research Essay for specific details on the content of the essay.
- Develop an effective argument research essay (800 plus words) about the research topic that you have chosen.
- Format your paper according to MLA style (Links to an external site.).
- Create an interesting title that captures the interest of your reader and focuses your essay.
- Begin with a strong introduction that engages your reader and provides a clear thesis at the end of the introduction.
- Develop at least three support paragraphs about your perspective.
- Include refutation of another perspective in a separate paragraph or within your support paragraphs.
- Use evidence from at least FIVE sources to support your opinions and your refutation.
- End with a strong conclusion that restates your thesis in a different wording and sums up what the reader should take away from the essay.
- Use MLA formatted in-text citation for evidence from your sources.
- Add a MLA formatted Works Cited as a separate page at the end of the essay.
- Proofread your essay. Check for clear content and accurate sentence mechanics.
- Save your rough draft as a Word or Google doc and submit it as a file upload.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.