CU Strategy and Implementation of Corporate Wellness Programs Essay
I’m working on a writing Case Study and need support to help me study.
Write 1750 words.
Implementation of Change
As our focal technology for this module, we will consider theevolution of corporate wellness programs. The technologies associatedwith promotion of corporate wellness (in itself a concept that hasmany different definitions and varieties) are generally fairly broad inrange and capable of being introduced into practice in many differentways. It is certainly desirable to have technologies that can be adaptedeffectively to particular organizational situations during theirimplementation; but if there are certain elements of the technology thatwill only be effective if they are implemented in a particular kind ofway, then a flexible orientation can easily introduce enough error intothe process that the positive effects of the technology are notrealized.
It is extremely difficult to separate failures in implementation fromfailures in the technology itself. Moreover, since implementationproblems tend to become fairly contentious issues in organizationalpolitics, there are likely to be wider repercussions felt throughout thesystem. Organizational life is further complicated when one attempts toseparate bad decisions from those made about negative things, orseparate bad decisions from the good in a complex situation where anumber of people in several places are making decisions simultaneously.
Our case here involves looking at corporate wellness interventions asexamples of technologies where implementation is absolutely critical,and how you get to a new equilibrium is as important, if not moreimportant, than the content of the equilibrium itself. We will considerthese issues both from an implementation (bottom-up) perspective as wellas from a strategic (top-down) perspective, and try to see how thesetwo perspectives hopefully complement each, other but can easily wind upin conflict.
Prepare a 5- to 7-page paper in accordance with the following Assignment Expectations on the topic:
Strategy and implementation of corporate wellness programs
You should begin your paper by reviewing the general idea ofcorporate wellness and the knowledge base underlying its popularity andvalue. You should then assess how companies make strategic decisionsabout putting such programs in the place, and how that strategy is thentranslated into an effective or ineffective implementation process.Discuss how, during implementation, programs are shaped in differentkinds of ways, some better than others. You should include your paperwith a couple of paragraphs outlining your own recommendations on howcompanies can more effectively integrate overall innovative strategieswith local change management, under conditions of uncertainty and risk.
Length: The written component of this assignmentshould be 7 pages long (double-spaced) without counting the cover pageand reference page.
Organization: Subheadings should be used to organize your paper according to the questions.
Grammar and Spelling: While no points are deductedfor minor errors, assignments are expected to adhere to standardguidelines of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence syntax.Points may be deducted if grammar and spelling impact clarity. Weencourage you to use tools such as grammarly.com and proofread yourpaper before submission.
When you write your paper make sure you do the following:
- Answer the assignment questions directly.
- Stay focused on the precise assignment questions. Do not go off ontangents or devote a lot of space to summarizing general backgroundmaterials.
- Use evidence from your readings to justify your conclusions.
- Cite at least five credible resources.
- Reference your sources of information with both a bibliography and in-text citations. See the Student Guide to Writing a High-Quality Academic Paper,including pages 11-14 on in-text citations. Another resource is theWriting Style Guide, which is found under My Resources in the TLCPortal.
Your assignment will be graded using the following criteria:
- Assignment-driven Criteria: Student demonstrates mastery covering all key elements of the assignment.
- Critical Thinking/Application to Professional Practice:Student demonstrates mastery conceptualizing the problem, and analyzinginformation. Conclusions are logically presented and applied toprofessional practice in an exceptional manner.
- Business Writing and Quality of References: Studentdemonstrates mastery and proficiency in written communication and useof appropriate and relevant literature at the doctoral level.
- Citing Sources: Student demonstrates mastery applying APA formatting standards to both in text citations and the reference list.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.