*Format in APA and don’t forget to cite your sources.*
We have been looking at successful ad campaigns using social media. Let’s apply this directly and see how this compares with older methods of advertising.
Choose a recent social media campaign, possibly one you interacted with. Below are some possible examples:
- ALS #IceBucketChallenge
- Always #LikeAGirl
- Coca-Cola #ShareaCoke
- IKEA bookbook video
- McDonald’s Super Bowl 2015
- Taco Bell #OnlyInTheApp
- Virgin America Boo videos
Then consider an older commercial, before social media was (as big) an influence. You can look at famous ads on Youtube.
In a minimum of 3 pages, please do the following:
- Provide an introduction with a summary of the ads you have chosen, and an explanation of what the stated intent behind the ads was.
- From there, look at what the ads actually say (like a beer ad might actually be demonstrating that women are sex objects).
- Describe how social media plays into the intent and the actual messages. What’s different between the two you chose?
- What made the ads successful (or not successful)?
- What ideas and opinions do you have about the product or brand after reviewing the ads?
- What can we learn about how businesses use Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, etc. to communicate, network, broaden their customer base, and promote their products/services?
- Summarize your analysis.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.