Chapter 7 Computer Networking A Top Down Approach Analysis Paper
Read Chapter 7 in the book “Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach”
1. [3 points] What are the dierences between the following types of wireless channel impairments- path
loss”, multipath propagation” and interference” from other sources?
2. [4 points] What are the dierences between a master device in a bluetooth network and base station in
3. [3 points] If a node has a wireless connection to the Internet, does that node have to be mobile? Suppose
that a user with a laptop walks around her house with her laptop, and always accesses the Internet
through the same access point. Is the user mobile from a network standpoint? Explain.
4. [3 points] What are the purposes of the HLR and VLR in GSM networks? What elements of mobile IP
are similar to the HLR and VLR?
5. [5 points] What feature in 3G and 4G network made them popular in terms of massive user and connected
devices? What are the roles EPC in 4G architecture?
6. [2 points] Why is a packet that is received after its scheduled playout time considered lost?
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.