Capella University iPhone Product Innovation Discussion Paper
I’m working on a writing Case Study and need support to help me learn.
Write 1750 words.
In the case for this module, you will be investigating thedevelopment, marketing, and use of the iPhone as an example of productinnovation. In the readings, you will find several descriptions of theoverall product innovation process, as well as some of the history ofthe iPhone. You are encouraged to seek out other sources of informationon this topic as well.
Prepare a 5- to 7-page paper in accordance with the following Assignment Expectations on the topic:
What we can and cant learn about product innovation from the experience of the iPhone
In this paper, you should use the experiences of the iPhone asillustrations of your general points, but your focus should be onproduct innovation in general rather than on the iPhone alone. Whatabout the iPhone experience has been typical of major new productinnovations? What about this experience has been different from whatmightve been expected? What lessons can other product innovators learnby examining the iPhone experience? Are there any lessons that theymight be tempted to learn from the iPhone that would be false and/ormisleading? Please conclude with a couple of paragraphs summarizing thecurrent general state of understanding of the product innovation processand how it can be potentially improved.
Length: The written component of this assignmentshould be 7 pages long (double-spaced) without counting the cover pageand reference page.
Organization: Subheadings should be used to organize your paper according to the questions.
Grammar and Spelling: While no points are deductedfor minor errors, assignments are expected to adhere to standardguidelines of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence syntax.Points may be deducted if grammar and spelling impact clarity. Weencourage you to use tools such as grammarly.com and proofread yourpaper before submission.
As you complete your assignment, make sure you do the following:
- Answer the assignment questions directly.
- Stay focused on the precise assignment questions. Do not go off ontangents or devote a lot of space to summarizing general backgroundmaterials.
- Use evidence from your readings to justify your conclusions.
- Cite at least five credible resources.
- Reference your sources of information with both a bibliography and in-text citations. See the Student Guide to Writing a High-Quality Academic Paper,including pages 11-14 on in-text citations. Another resource is theWriting Style Guide, which is found under My Resources in the TLCPortal.
Your assignment will be graded using the following criteria:
- Assignment-driven Criteria: Student demonstrates mastery covering all key elements of the assignment.
- Critical Thinking/Application to Professional Practice:Student demonstrates mastery conceptualizing the problem, and analyzinginformation. Conclusions are logically presented and applied toprofessional practice in an exceptional manner.
- Business Writing and Quality of References: Studentdemonstrates mastery and proficiency in written communication and useof appropriate and relevant literature at the doctoral level.
- Citing Sources: Student demonstrates mastery applying APA formatting standards to both in text citations and the reference list.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.