submit a 10-12 page paper outlining their chosen country (JAPAN). The following sections should be included in the final paper:
· Title page (does not count toward page requirement)
· Table of Contents (does not count toward page requirement)
· Executive Summary
· General Description of the Country: general overview, population, relevant trade statistics, top 2 imports and exports
· Economic Environment: Per capita income/average household income, income distribution, general state of the economy, significance of these economic aspects for marketing in this country
· Cultural Environment: language(s) spoken, religion(s) prominent, specific aspects such as customs, business practices, etc, and how these cultural aspects affect marketing in this country
· Political/Legal Environment: general political system and climate, various laws applying to trade, customs regulations, tariffs, etc. How do these factors affect marketing within this country?
· Financial Environment: currency(ies) being used, exchange rates with respect to the U.S. dollar. How do these aspects affect marketing within this country?
· Nature of Infrastructure: General description of infrastructure (presence and quality of road, rail, and air transportation; communication systems, advertising agencies, retail outlets, etc), Internet infrastructure (percentage of population with Internet access), and how will the infrastructure affect marketing programs to this country?
· Conclusion: Based on your answers to the above, would you recommend Campbellsville University begin marketing its programs in the country you have selected? Justify your answer.
· Reference page (does not count toward page requirement.)
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.