Broward College Developing a Healthcare Advocacy Plan Essay
Criterion 1: Identify issues to propose an Advocacy Plan
Research three healthcare issues affecting your local community.
● You will contact either a local healthcare agency (i.e., County Health Department, etc.) or healthcare facility (i.e., clinic, hospital, or nursing home) to identify healthcare issues affecting the local community
Criterion 2: Preparing an Advocacy Plan
Includes all 4 of the elements to propose a healthcare advocacy plan:
● Explains the issues facing your community
● possible methods to alleviate the concern
● how you would ethically advocate for the respective population
● research the specific issues presented with credible sources (e.g., Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institute of Health, Census Bureau, etc.).
Criterion 3: Writing Requirements
All of the following elements are met:
● Displays college-level writing in Standard English free of spelling, grammar, or punctuation errors.
● Minimal in-text citation errors such as a missing page number or a misplaced date may occur.
● Minimal paper formatting errors such as a misplaced margin may occur.
● Quotation marks and citations make authorship clear.
● Assignment is 3-page paper in length not including the title page and reference page.
Criterion 4: Academic references with in-text citations.
Includes three academic references from multiple outside sources and/or course materials as required.
HA405_1802C_-4.1: Develop a plan for healthcare advocacy.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.