Brain Research Paper
Below choose a topic about the brain that you would like to work on.
Explore the topic, brainstorm, and cluster the ideas, read the scientific articles.
Create a formal outline. Formal outline includes: Introduction,
a thesis statement/claim
and three topic sentences.
Write five sentences:
1. a problem you are trying to solve in your project
2. a purpose of your project (to inform, to argue, or to pursuade)
3. explain why this topic is significant for the targeted audience
4. explain who your audienceis; who may be interested in reading your essay
5. your thesis statement/ claim (claim of value, of policy, of fact)
Write three topic sentences.
Use the credible articles with facts, statistics, and opinions of experts when you work on your topic. Your articles should contain a title, an author’s name, and the title of the journal. Do not use the sources without tities and the authors’ names.
Use the Inductive approach!
You can write about one of the following topics (or two topics or three topics. If you write about three topics, use one topic per a body paragraph:
1. How the knowledge of the brain helps us understand ourselves.
2. What makes human brain unique in the animal world.
3. Language and thinking
4. Conscious and subconscious minds.
5. The brain and humor.
6. Neurological links between stress and anxiety,
7. The brain and social media
8. The brain and the internet.
9. The brain and addictions.
10. Children’s brain
11. Male and female brain.
12. Personality disorder and the brain.
13. Positive/negative emotions and the brain.
14. Meditation and the brain.
16. Sleeping disorder, depression, anxiety, emotions and the brain
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.