Boston College CEI and LEI in Economic Growth In UK & US Essay
I’m working on a economics question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
I’m working on a finance project and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
Submit midterm project materials in this quiz area. Each question will have one item highlighted for you to submit in that area.
- Presentation slide deck (PPT or PDF)
- Recording of 5-minute summary of your presentation of your work so far
- FIRST DRAFT short report/paper (max. 4-5 pages!) [The final paper (max. 8-10 pages) will be due as the final project after you receive comments and discussion of the midterm project/report]
The midterm project will require you to apply material learned in the first part of the course. You will provide a draft/ presentation/ slides/ recording that introduces the topic you selected, why it is important, and how you will investigate/discuss/explore it using empirical analysis. The following is a guide for the outline of your paper.
- Problem: A discussion of the problem under consideration.
- Significance: Why is the problem significant or at least interesting?
- Data: Provide descriptive statistics and graphs. Provide visualization. Discuss processing of the data, cleaning, and feature creation.
- Literature: FIVE examples from PEER REVIEWED JOURNALS of how the types of models/theories you selected apply to similar economic conditions
- Type of Models: What model/theory classes did you select? Why?
- Performance / Accuracy: How accurate do you expect your model to be? What is the expected range of error?
- Limitations: What are the limitations of the model you designed?
- Future Work: What would you do in the future to improve your models?
- Learning: What were the key learning points?
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.