BHE 200 TUI Mod 1 Social & Environmental Determinants of Health Discussion
I’m working on a public health discussion question and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
Discussion Mod 1:A current public health controversy is climate change. Is climate change a myth or is it science-based? Justify your position with evidence from peer-reviewed academic literature.
Discussion Mod 2:Discuss your understanding of risk assessment in public health practice. Support your comments with evidence from peer-reviewed academic literature.
Discussion Mod 3: Explain how environmental health factors may impact bullying. Please justify your position with evidence from peer-reviewed academic literature.
Discussion Mod 4: Identify a behavioral health problem and discuss how the problem can be addressed from a standpoint of health education and health promotion. Please be specific and provide evidence from peer-reviewed academic literature to support your comments.
Active participation in all discussions is required.
- The discussions are important! Approximately 23% of your final grade is based on them.
- Post comments at least 3 times during each module, at least 2 days apart.
- Your comments will be graded on how well they meet each of the criteria on the Discussion Grading Rubric. Review the rubric to see what is expected for an excellent discussion, in order to earn full credit.
- Review some resources to help you synthesize your viewpoint (i.e., Sullivan, J. (2011). Strategies for synthesis writing. Retrieved from http://www.findingdulcinea.com/features/edu/Strategies-for-Synthesis-Writing.html)
Initial post for each module discussion:
- At the beginning of each module, address the discussion topic, making sure to meet all of the criteria on the rubric.
- A substantive comment should be approximately 200 words or more.
- Cite sources within your comment to support your statements.
- Include at least one reference, properly formatted, not just a link.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.