Barry University Child Early Development Article Critique Homework
- Pick a topic covered in the recommended classroom textbook, and/or class lecture notes that you are interested in and would like to learn more about. (Anything regarding Child Development)
- Find a published journal article (may be an online journal article) on the same topic.
- Article needs to be current – published within the past 5 years.
- Article needs to come from a peer reviewed journal.
- Attach pdf copy of article to email, along with your written critique.
- Write an Article Critique addressing the following:
- Write a 1 page summary of how the topic is addressed in the book/class – identify the page numbers/slides (20 points).
- Write a 2 pages summary of how the article provides additional information, a different perspective, or a combination of both (20 points).
Article Critique also needs to meet the following:
- Be at least 3 pages in length (typed, double-spaced, font 12) – does not include cover page or References page (15 points).
- At least 2 references need to be cited correctly within the text, and at the end in the Reference section (10 points).
- Article Critique needs to be grammatically correct, including sentence structures and spelling (20 points).
- Article Critique needs to be turned in on time, by due date; may be turned in before due date (15 points).
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.