- Length: 1000-1500 words total
- Provide an introduction paragraph showing your focus. This focus should be on aspects related to the concept of authentic living and how social media can affect it.
- In the body paragraphs (3-5 paragraphs), consider the following questions:
- In your opinion, what is authentic living in the relationship between the real world and the virtual world? How does that compare to the assigned readings?
- How can an individual navigate the real world and the virtual world to maintain that authentic life? How do aspects of one’s social identity affect that navigation?
- What specific concepts from the text(s) do you agree or disagree with? Do you have different interpretations of specific issues? Why or why not?
- Are key questions raised in the text(s) not answered? How would you address them?
- What personal experiences and/or observations are relevant to this discussion?
- Note: These questions are intended as prompts. Do not simply run the gamut in your essay. Shape your answers into cohesive and logical points.
You must incorporate and cite: Haney’s “Social Media, Speed, andAuthentic Living”
- Bloomfield’s “social Media, Self-Deception, and Self Respect”
The Format of Your Paper:
- Align text to the left of the page.
- Use Times New Roman.
- Use 11 or 12 point font.
- Use double-spacing.
- Use 1 inch (2.54 cm)
- Page numbers:
- MLA: Show your family name and page numbers in the top right-hand corner (marginal header), and start from the first page.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.